Preview the Yuriko Lily Miyazaki vs. Belinda Bencic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Yuriko Lily Miyazaki’s Round of 64 matchup in the US Open versus Belinda Bencic is slated for Wednesday, August 30.
Bencic is +5000 to win the tournament, while Miyazaki is +40000.
Miyazaki got a two-set victory over Margarita Gasparyan (6-3, 6-3) in her last match, which was in the Round of 128 on Monday. Bencic earned a victory in two sets the last time she played (on Monday), 6-2, 6-4 over Kamilla Rakhimova in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yuriko Lily Miyazaki Recent Performance
- Miyazaki is 6-1 through two tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 11 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Miyazaki has played an average of 21.7 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Miyazaki has won 71.3% of her service games and 37.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Miyazaki has converted 40 of 81 break points (49.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Miyazaki has played 22.9 games per match and won 49.5% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Miyazaki has won 68.6% of her service games and 32.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Miyazaki has converted 45.9% of her break-point opportunities (61 of 133) over her last 15 tournaments.
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- Bencic, who has claimed two hard-court tournament titles this year, is 22-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Bencic has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bencic has won 75.5% of her games on serve, and 33.1% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bencic has converted 46 of 115 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 42 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Bencic has played an average of 21.0 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bencic has won 76.2% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 151 of 317 break points (47.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard