Preview the Yuriko Lily Miyazaki vs. Margarita Gasparyan match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Yuriko Lily Miyazaki’s Round of 128 matchup in the US Open versus Margarita Gasparyan is slated for Monday, August 28.
Miyazaki currently has +50000 odds to win the competition, while Gasparyan also has +50000 odds.
Miyazaki goes into the Round of 128 after her three-set victory over Viktoria Kuzmova (6-3, 4-6, 6-4) in the qualifying round on Saturday. Gasparyan is coming off a two-set loss in her previous match on July 4, 2023, in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon, 0-6, 3-6 against Kaja Juvan.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yuriko Lily Miyazaki Recent Performance
- Miyazaki is 5-1 in two tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 10 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Miyazaki has played an average of 22.1 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Miyazaki has won 69.7% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- Miyazaki has converted 36 of 72 break points (50.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Miyazaki has played 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.1 games per match.
- Miyazaki has won 32.1% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 67.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Miyazaki has converted 57 of 124 break points (46.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Margarita Gasparyan Recent Performance
- Gasparyan has a record of 0-2 on hard courts this year.
- Gasparyan has played 16.8 games per match in five matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Gasparyan has won 25.0% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 14.3% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gasparyan has converted two of four (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Gasparyan has played 26 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 18.8 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gasparyan has won 13.3% of her return games and 15.4% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gasparyan has converted two of four (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard