Preview the Michael Mmoh vs. Marcos Giron match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Michael Mmoh and Marcos Giron are set to square off in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open at Wake Forest University Tennis Complex on August 22.
Mmoh is +2500 to win the Winston-Salem Open. Giron is +2000 to finish on top.
Mmoh earned a three-set win over Darian King (6-2, 3-6, 6-3) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 64 on Monday. Giron was beaten in two sets the most recent time he played, 4-6, 4-6 against Diego Schwartzman in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 12, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Michael Mmoh vs. Marcos Giron H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mmoh wins||Giron wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Michael Mmoh Recent Performance
- The 25-year-old Mmoh, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 10-7 so far this year on that surface.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Mmoh has played an average of 32.1 games (28.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Mmoh has won 79.0% of his service games and 18.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mmoh has converted 30.7% of his break-point opportunities (23 of 75) in his past five tournaments.
- Mmoh has played 26.3 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) in 32 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Mmoh has won 25.7% of his return games and 76.4% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Mmoh has converted 89 of 228 (39.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Marcos Giron Recent Performance
- In 11 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Giron owns a match record of 12-11.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Giron has played 27.1 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.6% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Giron has won 23.4% of his return games and 76.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 22 of 72 break points (30.6%) over his last five tournaments.
- Giron has played 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Giron has won 78.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 24.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Giron has converted 37.6% of his break-point chances (74 of 197) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard