Preview the Michael Mmoh vs. Jeffrey John Wolf match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Michael Mmoh (No. 112) and Jeffrey John Wolf (No. 45) is slated for Thursday, August 3 as part of the Round of 16 of the Citi Open in Washington, District of Columbia.
Mmoh is +2800 to win the Citi Open. Wolf is +900 to finish on top, the fourth-best odds.
Mmoh enters the Round of 16 after his three-set win over Hubert Hurkacz (6-3, 6-7, 7-6) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Wolf’s previous match was a two-set win over Radu Albot (6-1, 6-3) in the Round of 32 on Wednesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Michael Mmoh vs. Jeffrey John Wolf H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Mmoh wins||Wolf wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||0||3||Wolf||6-4, 6-1, 6-2|
Michael Mmoh Recent Performance
- Mmoh has put up a 10-6 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 10 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Mmoh has played 33.0 games per match (29.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.1% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Mmoh has won 80.2% of his service games and 18.9% of his return games.
- Mmoh has converted 21 of 69 break points (30.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- Mmoh has played 26.4 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) in 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Mmoh has won 76.7% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games.
- Mmoh has converted 87 of 222 break points (39.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jeffrey John Wolf Recent Performance
- Wolf has participated in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 12-8.
- In 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Wolf has played an average of 24.8 games (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Wolf has won 25.5% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 34 of 72 break points (47.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Wolf has played 24.4 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.4% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Wolf has won 22.5% of his return games and 83.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 48.9% of his break-point chances (88 of 180) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 3
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard