Preview the Shintaro Mochizuki vs. Gregoire Barrere match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 64 of the Citi Open, Shintaro Mochizuki, the No. 200-ranked player, will compete against Gregoire Barrere (ranked No. 59).
Mochizuki is +10000 to win the Citi Open. Barrere is +5000 to finish on top.
Mochizuki earned a two-set victory over Kyle Seelig (6-3, 6-2) in his most recent match, which was in the qualifying round on Sunday. Barrere lost his last match, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon on July 6, 2023, to Denis Shapovalov (3-6, 4-6, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Shintaro Mochizuki Recent Performance
- Mochizuki is 2-2 through three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Mochizuki has played an average of 22.9 games (21.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Mochizuki has won 72.6% of his service games and 30.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mochizuki has converted 50.0% of his break-point opportunities (18 of 36) in his past five tournaments.
- Mochizuki has played 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.9 games per match (20.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Mochizuki has won 60.5% of his games on serve, and 28.3% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Mochizuki has converted 35 of 75 (46.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Gregoire Barrere Recent Performance
- Barrere has played in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 11-7.
- Barrere has played 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 30.9 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Barrere has won 19.6% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 78.1% of his service games.
- Barrere has converted 31.6% of his break-point opportunities (25 of 79) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Barrere has played 25.7 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Barrere has won 79.6% of his games on serve, and 20.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 69 of 206 break points (33.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard