Preview the Gael Monfils vs. Alex de Minaur match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Gael Monfils and Alex de Minaur are on track to match up in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 16.
Monfils earned a three-set win over Cameron Norrie (3-6, 6-4, 6-3) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. de Minaur is coming off a three-set victory over Jeffrey John Wolf (6-0, 3-6, 6-1) in his last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gael Monfils vs. Alex de Minaur H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Monfils wins||de Minaur wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Gael Monfils Recent Performance
- The 36-year-old Monfils, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 5-5 so far this year on that surface.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Monfils has played an average of 24.5 games (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Monfils has won 23.4% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 85.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Monfils has converted 31 of 80 break points (38.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Monfils has played an average of 22.7 games (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Monfils has won 81.7% of his service games and 24.6% of his return games.
- Monfils has converted 79 of 205 break points (38.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur, who has won one hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 21-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 20 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), de Minaur has played 23.0 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 55.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, de Minaur has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 33.2% on return.
- de Minaur has converted 73 of 156 break points (46.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- de Minaur has played 41 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.2 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- de Minaur has won 78.8% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 31.2% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 43.1% of his break-point chances (137 of 318) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard