Preview the Gael Monfils vs. Bjorn Fratangelo match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Gael Monfils and Bjorn Fratangelo are scheduled to square off in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open at William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center on July 31.
Monfils is +5000 to win the Citi Open, while Fratangelo is +10000.
His previous time out, Monfils lost to Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-1, 3-6, 6-7 on July 24, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open. Fratangelo heads into this competition after a three-set win over Alexis Galarneau (6-4, 3-6, 6-3) in his last match, which was on Sunday (in the qualifying round).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gael Monfils Recent Performance
- Monfils is 0-3 in three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Monfils has played 21.7 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Monfils has won 72.3% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Monfils has converted 15 of 32 break points (46.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Monfils has played 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.5 games per match (19.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Monfils has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 27.2% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Monfils has converted 83 of 194 (42.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Bjorn Fratangelo Recent Performance
- In eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Fratangelo has played an average of 24.8 games (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Fratangelo has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 24.1% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Fratangelo has converted 17 of 43 (39.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 24 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Fratangelo has played an average of 22.3 games (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Fratangelo has won 20.6% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 81.1% of his service games.
- Fratangelo has converted 37 of 89 break points (41.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard