Preview the Gael Monfils vs. Andrey Rublev match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thursday’s Round of 64 at the US Open includes a matchup between Gael Monfils and Andrey Rublev at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Monfils is +25000 to win the US Open. Rublev is +5000 to finish on top.
Monfils goes into the Round of 64 after his four-set win over Taro Daniel (4-6, 6-4, 6-2, 7-6) in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Rublev’s previous match was a three-set victory against Arthur Cazaux (6-4, 7-6, 6-1) in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gael Monfils vs. Andrey Rublev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Monfils wins||Rublev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Gael Monfils Recent Performance
- The 36-year-old Monfils, who is looking for his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 7-6 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Monfils has played 23.8 games per match (24.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.2% of them.
- Monfils has won 24.2% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 83.0% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Monfils has converted 37 of 93 (39.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Monfils has played 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.6 games per match (29.1 in best-of-five matches).
- Monfils has won 81.4% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 24.7% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Monfils has converted 86 of 220 (39.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Andrey Rublev Recent Performance
- Rublev is 13-10 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Rublev has played 31.5 games per match (42.2 in best-of-five matches) in 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Rublev has won 81.3% of his games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 38.5% of his break-point opportunities (45 of 117) over his last five tournaments.
- In 49 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Rublev has played an average of 26.3 games (41.4 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Rublev has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rublev has converted 40.2% of his break-point opportunities (161 of 400) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard