Preview the Corentin Moutet vs. Liam Broady match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Citi Open will feature Corentin Moutet and Liam Broady squaring off on Monday, July 31 in Washington, District of Columbia.
Moutet has +6600 odds to win this tournament, while Broady has +6600 odds.
Moutet’s last competition was in the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 25, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 4-6 to Yibing Wu. Broady is coming off a two-set loss in his most recent match on July 19, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Hall of Fame Open, 2-6, 2-6 versus Jordan Thompson.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Corentin Moutet vs. Liam Broady H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Moutet wins||Broady wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Corentin Moutet Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Moutet, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 1-2 so far this year on that surface.
- Moutet has played 23.2 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past five tournaments, Moutet has won 78.7% of his service games and 21.9% of his return games.
- Moutet has converted 19 of 64 break points (29.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Moutet has played 27 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.6 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Moutet has won 75.6% of his service games and 21.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Moutet has converted 33.5% of his break-point chances (62 of 185) over his last 15 tournaments.
Liam Broady Recent Performance
- Broady has a record of 3-2 on hard courts this year.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Broady has played 26.6 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.3% of them.
- Broady has won 30.3% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 73.9% of his service games.
- Broady has converted 43.5% of his break-point opportunities (40 of 92) over his last five tournaments.
- Broady has played 24.4 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) in 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Broady has won 74.5% of his service games and 25.3% of his return games.
- Broady has converted 84 of 210 break points (40.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard