Preview the Karolina Muchova vs. Magdalena Frech match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Karolina Muchova and Magdalena Frech are scheduled to match up in the Round of 64 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 30.
Muchova is +1600 to win the US Open. Frech sits at +35000 to finish on top.
Muchova beat Storm Sanders 6-4, 6-0 in the Round of 128 on Monday, which was her most recent match. Frech heads into this match after a three-set win against Emma Navarro (7-6, 1-6, 6-2) in her most recent match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 128).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karolina Muchova Recent Performance
- Muchova has registered a 21-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 19 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Muchova has played an average of 24.8 games.
- Muchova has won 70.5% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 37.0% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Muchova has converted 80 of 186 (43.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 51 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Muchova has played an average of 22.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Muchova has won 72.8% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Muchova has converted 197 of 426 (46.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Magdalena Frech Recent Performance
- Frech has participated in 12 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 12-15.
- Frech has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 17.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Frech has won 52.9% of her games on serve, and 8.6% on return.
- Frech has converted 13.0% of her break-point opportunities (three of 23) over her last five tournaments.
- Frech has played 21.9 games per match in 41 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Frech has won 31.2% of her return games and 65.8% of her service games.
- Frech has converted 72 of 169 break points (42.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard