Preview the Karolina Muchova vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open will see Karolina Muchova and Beatriz Haddad Maia match up at Lindner Family Tennis Center on Monday, August 14.
Muchova last competed at the National Bank Open on August 10, 2023, where she was defeated by Iga Swiatek (1-6, 6-4, 4-6) in the Round of 16. Haddad Maia heads into this competition after a three-set defeat to Leylah Annie Fernandez (5-7, 7-5, 3-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open (on August 9, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karolina Muchova vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Muchova wins||Haddad Maia wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Karolina Muchova Recent Performance
- Muchova is 16-7 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Muchova has played 17 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 25.9 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Muchova has won 66.7% of her service games and 39.6% of her return games.
- Muchova has converted 79 of 175 break points (45.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- Muchova has played 46 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Muchova has won 37.3% of her return games and 72.1% of her service games.
- Muchova has converted 176 of 375 break points (46.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Beatriz Haddad Maia Recent Performance
- Haddad Maia has a match record of 10-8 on hard courts this year.
- In 15 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Haddad Maia has played an average of 23.4 games.
- Haddad Maia has won 71.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 37.6% of her return games.
- Haddad Maia has converted 45.8% of her break-point opportunities (65 of 142) over her last five tournaments.
- In 39 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Haddad Maia has played an average of 23.2 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Haddad Maia has won 34.6% of her return games and 70.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia has converted 148 of 325 break points (45.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard