Preview the Karolina Muchova vs. Aryna Sabalenka match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right to play for the tournament title is up for grabs on Saturday, when Karolina Muchova matches up with Aryna Sabalenka in the semifinals of the Western & Southern Open.
Sabalenka is +200 to win this tournament (second-best odds in the field), while Muchova is +700 (fourth-best).
Muchova advanced to the semifinals after her most recent match ended in a win via retirement over Marie Bouzkova, 3-0 in the quarterfinals on Friday. Sabalenka claimed a victory in two sets the most recent time she played (on Friday), 7-5, 6-3 over Ons Jabeur in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Karolina Muchova vs. Aryna Sabalenka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Muchova wins||Sabalenka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Muchova||7-6, 6-7, 7-5|
Karolina Muchova Recent Performance
- Muchova is 20-7 through eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 17 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Muchova has played 24.9 games per match and won 53.9% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Muchova has won 37.4% of her return games and 70.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Muchova has converted 72 of 165 break points (43.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Muchova has played 49 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.6 games per match.
- Muchova has won 73.0% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 37.5% of her return games.
- Muchova has converted 46.7% of her break-point chances (189 of 405) over her last 15 tournaments.
Aryna Sabalenka Recent Performance
- Sabalenka has secured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a match record of 18-4 on that surface.
- Sabalenka has played 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.0 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 79.6% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 38.5% of her break-point opportunities (57 of 148) over her last five tournaments.
- Sabalenka has played 61 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.9 games per match.
- Sabalenka has won 77.7% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 38.6% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 234 of 535 break points (43.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 19
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard