Preview the Alexandre Muller vs. Benjamin Bonzi match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Alexandre Muller’s Round of 64 matchup in the Winston-Salem Open versus Benjamin Bonzi is slated for Sunday, August 20.
Bonzi has +6600 odds to win this event, while Muller has +3300 odds.
Muller’s most recent action was in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 12, 2023, when he lost 4-6, 7-6, 4-6 to Jordan Thompson. Bonzi was defeated in two sets the last time he played, 4-6, 5-7 versus Alexei Popyrin in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on July 24, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexandre Muller Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Muller, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 7-5 so far this year on that surface.
- Muller has played six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 28.5 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Muller has won 15.9% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 65.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Muller has converted 10 of 27 break points (37.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Muller has played an average of 24.1 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Muller has won 72.7% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 22.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Muller has converted 41.8% of his break-point chances (56 of 134) over his last 15 tournaments.
Benjamin Bonzi Recent Performance
- Bonzi is 6-5 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Bonzi has played 21.8 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) in five matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Bonzi has won 72.7% of his games on serve, and 6.4% on return.
- Bonzi has converted 20.0% of his break-point chances (three of 15) over his last five tournaments.
- In 27 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Bonzi has played an average of 24.0 games (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Bonzi has won 77.2% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 21.1% of his return games.
- Bonzi has converted 60 of 157 break points (38.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard