Preview the Alexandre Muller vs. Novak Djokovic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Alexandre Muller and Novak Djokovic are prepared to match up in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 28.
Djokovic is +110 to win the US Open (currently the favorite to win), and Muller is +50000.
Muller last competed at the Winston-Salem Open on August 20, 2023, where he was beaten by Benjamin Bonzi (4-6, 4-6) in the Round of 64. Djokovic’s last match, on August 20, 2023, was a three-set victory against Carlos Alcaraz (5-7, 7-6, 7-6) in the finals of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexandre Muller Recent Performance
- Muller has gone 7-6 through six tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Muller has played 27.8 games per match (35.5 in best-of-five matches) in six matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past five tournaments, Muller has won 68.7% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Muller has converted 11 of 30 break points (36.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Muller has played 24.6 games per match (31.7 in best-of-five matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- Muller has won 73.6% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 23.0% of his return games.
- Muller has converted 42.0% of his break-point opportunities (55 of 131) over his last 15 tournaments.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- Djokovic has captured the title in three tournaments on hard courts this year, with a record of 20-1 on that surface.
- In 25 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Djokovic has played an average of 29.4 games (34.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has won 86.2% of his games on serve, and 31.8% on return.
- Djokovic has converted 96 of 242 break points (39.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Djokovic has played 26.8 games per match (32.4 in best-of-five matches) and won 60.3% of them.
- Djokovic has won 88.2% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 32.3% of his return games.
- Djokovic has converted 41.4% of his break-point chances (275 of 664) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard