Preview the Andy Murray vs. Grigor Dimitrov match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Andy Murray, the No. 37-ranked player, and Grigor Dimitrov, the No. 19-ranked player, will come together on August 31 for a match in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Murray is +10000 to win the US Open, and Dimitrov is +12500.
In his previous match on Tuesday, Murray defeated Corentin Moutet in three sets (6-2, 7-5, 6-3) in the Round of 128. Dimitrov is coming off a five-set victory in his last match in the Round of 128 on Tuesday, defeating Alex Molcan 6-7, 6-7, 6-1, 7-5, 6-7.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Andy Murray Recent Performance
- The 36-year-old Murray, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 11-7 this year on that surface.
- Murray has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.1 games per match (40.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Murray has won 84.3% of his games on serve, and 20.8% on return.
- Murray has converted 32.3% of his break-point opportunities (20 of 62) in his past five tournaments.
- Murray has played 27.6 games per match (46.2 in best-of-five matches) in 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Murray has won 78.7% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- Murray has converted 33.6% of his break-point chances (77 of 229) over his last 15 tournaments.
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Performance
- Dimitrov has taken part in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 10-7.
- Dimitrov has played 22.4 games per match (28.4 in best-of-five matches) in 18 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Dimitrov has won 31.3% of his return games and 82.7% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has converted 53 of 124 break points (42.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Dimitrov has played 23.1 games per match (28.6 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.6% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Dimitrov has won 26.8% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov has converted 41.2% of his break-point chances (112 of 272) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard