Preview the Andy Murray vs. Aslan Karatsev match with Zhuhai Championships betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Andy Murray (No. 41) and Aslan Karatsev (No. 63) is scheduled for Saturday, September 23 as part of the Round of 16 of the Zhuhai Championships in Zhuhai, China.
Karatsev is +1000 to win this tournament, while Murray is +650.
Murray enters the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 7-5, 6-3 over Ye Cong Mo in the Round of 32 on Thursday. Karatsev is coming off a three-set victory in his last match in the Round of 32 on Thursday, beating Matteo Arnaldi 6-7, 7-6, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Andy Murray vs. Aslan Karatsev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Murray wins||Karatsev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Andy Murray Recent Performance
- The 36-year-old Murray, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 12-8 this year on that surface.
- Murray has played 26 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches) in 10 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Murray has won 21.2% of his return games and 83.6% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Murray has converted 23 of 78 (29.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Murray has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.8 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Murray has won 78.7% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Murray has converted 30.8% of his break-point chances (73 of 237) over his last 15 tournaments.
Aslan Karatsev Recent Performance
- Karatsev has a record of 5-8 on hard courts this year.
- Through nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Karatsev has played 30 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.4% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Karatsev has won 23% of his return games and 79.8% of his service games.
- Karatsev has converted 38.5% of his break-point chances (25 of 65) over his last five tournaments.
- In 37 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Karatsev has played an average of 25.6 games (23 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Karatsev has won 79.2% of his service games and 21.6% of his return games.
- Karatsev has converted 69 of 177 break points (39.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Zhuhai Championships Info
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 23
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard