Preview the Andy Murray vs. Corentin Moutet match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Andy Murray’s Round of 128 match in the US Open versus Corentin Moutet is slated for Tuesday, August 29.
Moutet is +50000 to win the tournament, while Murray is +12500.
In his previous scheduled match, on August 10, 2023, Murray was eliminated via walkover by Jannik Sinner at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers. Moutet was beaten in two sets the last time he competed, 4-6, 2-6 against Emil Ruusuvuori in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open on August 14, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Andy Murray Recent Performance
- Murray has registered an 11-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Murray has played nine matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.1 games per match (40.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Murray has won 84.3% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Murray has converted 20 of 62 (32.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Murray has played an average of 27.6 games (46.2 in best-of-five matches).
- Murray has won 78.7% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 21.4% of his return games.
- Murray has converted 33.6% of his break-point chances (77 of 229) over his last 15 tournaments.
Corentin Moutet Recent Performance
- Moutet, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 4-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Moutet has played 19.8 games per match in nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Moutet has won 69.2% of his service games and 22.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Moutet has converted 38.1% of his break-point chances (eight of 21) over his last five tournaments.
- Moutet has played 25.9 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches) in 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Moutet has won 75.3% of his games on serve, and 19.6% on return.
- Moutet has converted 32.1% of his break-point opportunities (52 of 162) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard