Preview the Lorenzo Musetti vs. Daniil Medvedev match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the venue where Lorenzo Musetti and Daniil Medvedev will meet on Wednesday in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open.
In his last match on Tuesday, Musetti knocked off Daniel Evans in two sets (6-4, 6-3) in the Round of 64. Medvedev’s most recent match, on August 11, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Alex de Minaur (6-7, 5-7) in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Daniil Medvedev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Musetti wins||Medvedev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Musetti, who is seeking his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 2-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Musetti has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.6 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Musetti has won 86.7% of his service games and 23.4% of his return games.
- Musetti has converted 42 of 107 break points (39.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Musetti has played 23.0 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) in 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Musetti has won 28.2% of his return games and 81.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 123 of 288 break points (42.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has taken part in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 32-4 with four tournament wins.
- Medvedev has played 14 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 29.6 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Medvedev has won 81.1% of his games on serve, and 25.5% on return.
- Medvedev has converted 45.0% of his break-point chances (50 of 111) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 59 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Medvedev has played 23.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.1% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 83.3% of his service games and 33.0% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Medvedev has converted 217 of 453 (47.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard