Preview the Lorenzo Musetti vs. Yoshihito Nishioka match with National Bank Open Presented by Rogers betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Lorenzo Musetti, the No. 19-ranked player, will clash with Yoshihito Nishioka (ranked No. 45).
Musetti is +10000 to win the tournament, while Nishioka is +15000.
Musetti last competed at the Hamburg European Open on July 28, 2023, where he was beaten by Laslo Djere (5-7, 3-6) in the quarterfinals. Nishioka dropped his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on August 1, 2023, to Emil Ruusuvuori (7-6, 4-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lorenzo Musetti vs. Yoshihito Nishioka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Musetti wins||Nishioka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Musetti, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 0-3 so far this year on that surface.
- Musetti has played 24.9 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in 15 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Musetti has won 24.1% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.3% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Musetti has converted 42 of 107 (39.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Musetti has played an average of 22.9 games (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Musetti has won 80.1% of his games on serve, and 28.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 116 of 275 break points (42.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yoshihito Nishioka Recent Performance
- Nishioka is 7-8 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Nishioka has played 33.9 games per match (29.0 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, Nishioka has won 21.3% of his return games and 70.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 34.6% of his break-point chances (28 of 81) over his last five tournaments.
- In 30 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Nishioka has played an average of 26.9 games (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Nishioka has won 72.7% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 87 of 224 break points (38.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard