Preview the Celine Naef vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Celine Naef (No. 159) and Elisabetta Cocciaretto (No. 42) is on tap for Tuesday, July 25 as part of the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Naef was most recently in action at the Wimbledon on July 4, 2023, where she was beaten by Anastasia Potapova (3-6, 3-6) in the Round of 128. Cocciaretto was defeated in three sets the most recent time she competed, 3-6, 6-4, 0-6 versus Sara Sorribes Tormo in the Round of 32 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open on July 18, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Celine Naef Recent Performance
- Naef has posted a 0-1 record on clay so far this year.
- Naef has played eight matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.3 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Naef has won 69.8% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Naef has converted 28 of 58 (48.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through eight matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Naef has played 22.3 games per match and won 50.6% of them.
- Naef has won 32.6% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 69.8% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Naef has converted 28 of 58 (48.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto Recent Performance
- Cocciaretto has participated in four tournaments on clay this year, and she has a match record of 4-4.
- Cocciaretto has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 18.9 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Cocciaretto has won 51.1% of her games on serve, and 52.6% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Cocciaretto has converted 50 of 82 (61.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Cocciaretto has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- Cocciaretto has won 40.2% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 62.7% of her service games.
- Cocciaretto has converted 47.4% of her break-point opportunities (119 of 251) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay