Preview the Clervie Ngounoue vs. Daria Saville match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Clervie Ngounoue, the No. 494-ranked player, and Daria Saville, the No. 322-ranked player, will the hit court on August 28 for a match in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Ngounoue is +50000 to win the US Open. Saville is +40000 to finish on top.
In Ngounoue’s most recent competition, she was defeated by Magdalena Frech 6-7, 5-7 on July 30, 2023 in the qualifying round of the Citi Open. Saville heads into this competition after a two-set loss to Kimberly Birrell (3-6, 4-6) in her previous match, which was in the qualifying round of the National Bank Open (on August 5, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Clervie Ngounoue Recent Performance
- The 17-year-old Ngounoue, who is seeking her first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 1-1 so far this year on that surface.
- In three matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Ngounoue has played an average of 20.3 games.
- Ngounoue has won 50.0% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 22.2% of her return games.
- Ngounoue has converted two of eight break points (25.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Ngounoue has played 20.3 games per match in three matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Ngounoue has won 22.2% of her return games and 50.0% of her service games.
- Ngounoue has converted 25.0% of her break-point opportunities (two of eight) over her last 15 tournaments.
Daria Saville Recent Performance
- Saville has a record of 0-1 on hard courts this year.
- Saville has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.4 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Saville has won 55.6% of her service games and 51.5% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Saville has converted 31 of 63 (49.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 33 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Saville has played an average of 20.8 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Saville has won 66.5% of her games on serve, and 40.1% on return.
- Saville has converted 99 of 231 break points (42.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard