Preview the Jule Niemeier vs. Kateryna Baindl match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jule Niemeier and Kateryna Baindl are on track to go head to head in the Round of 16 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 at Tennis Club Sparta Praha on August 2.
Baindl is +1200 to win the Livesport Prague Open 2021, while Niemeier is +600 (the second-best odds in the field).
Niemeier enters the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 6-2, 6-3 over Heather Watson in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Baindl is coming off a three-set victory over Dayana Yastremska (6-4, 2-6, 6-2) in her most recent match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jule Niemeier Recent Performance
- Niemeier is 2-8 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Niemeier has played 24.6 games per match in 11 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Niemeier has won 61.5% of her service games and 32.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Niemeier has converted 32 of 92 break points (34.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Niemeier has played 25 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Niemeier has won 58.8% of her service games and 31.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Niemeier has converted 79 of 207 break points (38.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Kateryna Baindl Recent Performance
- In five hard-court tournaments this year, Baindl holds a match record of 4-4.
- Baindl has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.6 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Baindl has won 43.1% of her return games and 57% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Baindl has converted 42 of 90 break points (46.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Baindl has played 22.2 games per match and won 49.3% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Baindl has won 59.6% of her games on serve, and 39.3% on return.
- Baindl has converted 46.9% of her break-point chances (91 of 194) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard