Preview the Kei Nishikori vs. Felipe Alves match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Kei Nishikori’s Round of 128 match in the US Open against Felipe Alves is set for Tuesday, August 29.
Nishikori is +40000 to win the US Open, while Alves is +50000.
Nishikori’s last competition was in the quarterfinals of the Truist Atlanta Open on July 28, 2023, when he fell 4-6, 2-6 to Taylor Fritz. Alves claimed a victory in three sets the last time he was in action (on Friday), 6-4, 5-7, 7-5 over Federico Coria in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Kei Nishikori Recent Performance
- The 33-year-old Nishikori, who is seeking his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 2-1 this year on that surface.
- In 15 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Nishikori has played an average of 26.7 games (42.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Nishikori has won 32.4% of his return games and 74.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishikori has converted 58 of 150 break points (38.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Nishikori has played 26.0 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) in 42 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Nishikori has won 74.3% of his games on serve, and 29.5% on return.
- Nishikori has converted 102 of 268 break points (38.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Felipe Alves Recent Performance
- Alves has a match record of 4-2 on hard courts this year.
- Alves has played 24.0 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) in 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Alves has won 81.7% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games.
- Alves has converted 37.5% of his break-point opportunities (39 of 104) over his last five tournaments.
- Alves has played 18 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.7 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Alves has won 29.5% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 81.9% of his service games.
- Alves has converted 37.6% of his break-point chances (41 of 109) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard