Preview the Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Jannik Sinner match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Yoshihito Nishioka and Jannik Sinner are prepared to match up in the Round of 16 of the China Open at National Tennis Center on October 1.
Nishioka has +4000 odds to win this tournament, while Sinner has the third-best odds at +500.
Nishioka heads into the Round of 16 after his three-set victory over Juncheng Shang (5-7, 7-5, 6-1) in the Round of 32 on Friday. Sinner won his most recent match, which was on Friday in the Round of 32, over Daniel Evans (6-4, 6-7, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Jannik Sinner H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Nishioka wins||Sinner wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Sinner||6-1, 4-6, 6-3|
Yoshihito Nishioka Recent Performance
- Nishioka has registered a 12-12 record in 12 tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Nishioka has played an average of 23.5 games (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Nishioka has won 75.9% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 18.5% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Nishioka has converted 19 of 45 (42.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Nishioka has played 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Nishioka has won 71.3% of his games on serve, and 21.2% on return.
- Nishioka has converted 70 of 187 break points (37.4%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jannik Sinner Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Sinner is 31-8 with two tournament victories.
- Sinner has played 17 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.9 games per match (20 in best-of-three matches).
- Sinner has won 87.2% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 28.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sinner has converted 64 of 159 break points (40.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Sinner has played 51 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Sinner has won 84.6% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 30.6% of his return games.
- Sinner has converted 177 of 423 break points (41.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard