Preview the Noma Noha Akugue vs. Arantxa Rus match with Hamburg betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
It all comes down to this, as Noma Noha Akugue (No. 207) and Arantxa Rus (No. 60) will compete for the tournament title when they come together for the finals of the Hamburg on Saturday, July 29.
Looking at the odds, Noha Akugue is +700 to win the tournament and Rus is +140.
Noha Akugue heads into the finals after her two-set victory over Diana Shnaider (6-3, 6-3) in the semifinals on Friday. Rus’ most recent match was a three-set victory against Daria Saville (2-6, 6-3, 6-1) in the semifinals on Friday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Noma Noha Akugue Recent Performance
- Noha Akugue has gone 5-2 in matches in three tournaments on clay this year.
- Noha Akugue has played 22.5 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Noha Akugue has won 34.4% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 65.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Noha Akugue has converted 42.3% of her break-point opportunities (30 of 71) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 19 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Noha Akugue has played 21.3 games per match and won 45.5% of them.
- Noha Akugue has won 65.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 34.4% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Noha Akugue has converted 30 of 71 (42.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Arantxa Rus Recent Performance
- Rus, who is still eyeing her first clay-court tournament victory this year, is 8-4 on clay in 2023.
- In 14 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Rus has played an average of 21.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Rus has won 71% of her games on serve, and 28% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rus has converted 41.5% of her break-point chances (27 of 65) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Rus has played 22 games per match and won 51.7% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Rus has won 32.8% of her return games and 61.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rus has converted 74 of 155 break points (47.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, July 29
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay