Preview the Noma Noha Akugue vs. Diana Shnaider match with Hamburg betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the Hamburg will feature Noma Noha Akugue and Diana Shnaider playing for a spot in the final on Friday, July 28 in Hamburg, Germany.
Shnaider is +180 to win the tournament (second-best odds in the field), while Noha Akugue is +700 (fourth-best).
Noha Akugue goes into the semifinals after a three-set win, 5-7, 6-4, 7-5 over Martina Trevisan in the quarterfinals on Thursday. Shnaider heads into this match after a three-set win against Bernarda Pera (6-1, 2-6, 6-4) in her last match, which was on Thursday (in the quarterfinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Noma Noha Akugue Recent Performance
- Noha Akugue has posted a 4-2 match record on clay so far this year.
- Noha Akugue has played 23 games per match in nine matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Noha Akugue has won 34.6% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 62% of her service games.
- Noha Akugue has converted 27 of 64 break points (42.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 18 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Noha Akugue has played an average of 21.4 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Noha Akugue has won 62% of her service games and 34.6% of her return games.
- Noha Akugue has converted 42.2% of her break-point chances (27 of 64) over her last 15 tournaments.
Diana Shnaider Recent Performance
- Shnaider has taken part in three tournaments on clay so far this year, and she has a match record of 4-3.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Shnaider has played 20.6 games per match and won 49.0% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Shnaider has won 63% of her service games and 36.3% of her return games.
- Shnaider has converted 33 of 64 break points (51.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Shnaider has played 21 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Shnaider has won 67.5% of her games on serve, and 36.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Shnaider has converted 50.9% of her break-point chances (55 of 108) in her past 15 tournaments.
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay