Preview the Noma Noha Akugue vs. Martina Trevisan match with Hamburg betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the Hamburg will feature Noma Noha Akugue and Martina Trevisan playing for a spot in the semifinals on Thursday, July 27 in Hamburg, Germany.
Noha Akugue has +2000 odds to win the competition, while Trevisan has the second-best odds at +400.
Noha Akugue heads into the quarterfinals after a three-set win, 0-6, 7-6, 6-4 over Storm Sanders in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Trevisan won her last match, which was on Tuesday in the Round of 16, over Maria Camila Osorio Serrano (6-1, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Noma Noha Akugue Recent Performance
- Noha Akugue is 3-2 in matches through three tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Noha Akugue has played eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.6 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Noha Akugue has won 29.7% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Noha Akugue has converted 18 of 46 break points (39.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 17 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Noha Akugue has played 20.7 games per match and won 43.8% of them.
- Noha Akugue has won 64.5% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 29.7% of her return games.
- Noha Akugue has converted 39.1% of her break-point chances (18 of 46) over her last 15 tournaments.
Martina Trevisan Recent Performance
- Trevisan owns a match record of 6-6 on clay this year.
- Through six matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Trevisan has played 17.8 games per match and won 44.9% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Trevisan has won 56.6% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Trevisan has converted 17 of 36 (47.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Trevisan has played 24 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.2 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Trevisan has won 36.6% of her return games and 58.9% of her service games.
- Trevisan has converted 43.3% of her break-point opportunities (81 of 187) in her past 15 tournaments.
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay