Preview the Cameron Norrie vs. Gael Monfils match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Cameron Norrie, the No. 15-ranked player, and Gael Monfils, the No. 211-ranked player, will the hit court on August 15 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Norrie’s last competition was in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 8, 2023, when he lost 5-7, 4-6 to Alex de Minaur. Monfils’ most recent match, on August 11, 2023, was a three-set loss to Jannik Sinner (4-6, 6-4, 3-6) in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Cameron Norrie Recent Performance
- Norrie has posted an 8-6 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Norrie has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 30.3 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Norrie has won 78.4% of his games on serve, and 23.3% on return.
- Norrie has converted 41.0% of his break-point chances (34 of 83) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Norrie has played 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.0% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Norrie has won 27.7% of his return games and 78.0% of his service games.
- Norrie has converted 128 of 318 break points (40.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Gael Monfils Recent Performance
- Monfils, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 5-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Monfils has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Monfils has won 85.0% of his service games and 23.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Monfils has converted 38.8% of his break-point chances (31 of 80) over his last five tournaments.
- Monfils has played 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.7 games per match (20.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Monfils has won 24.6% of his return games and 81.7% of his service games.
- Monfils has converted 79 of 205 break points (38.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard