Preview the Christopher O'Connell vs. Taro Daniel match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Friday’s Round of 16 at the Chengdu Open includes a matchup between Christopher O’Connell and Taro Daniel at Sichuan International Tennis Center.
O’Connell is +1600 to win the Chengdu Open, and Daniel is +1800.
O’Connell claimed a two-set win over Alibek Kachmazov (7-6, 6-4) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 on Thursday. Daniel’s previous match was a three-set win against Aleksandar Vukic (4-6, 6-4, 6-2) in the Round of 32 on Wednesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Christopher O’Connell vs. Taro Daniel H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||O’Connell wins||Daniel wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Daniel||6-0, 6-2, 6-4|
Christopher O’Connell Recent Performance
- O’Connell has gone 9-12 in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- O’Connell has played 28.7 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) in seven matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, O’Connell has won 65.6% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, O’Connell has converted 25.8% of his break-point chances (eight of 31) in his past five tournaments.
- O’Connell has played 26.3 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, O’Connell has won 21.5% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games.
- O’Connell has converted 64 of 179 break points (35.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Taro Daniel Recent Performance
- Daniel has a record of 18-10 on hard courts this year.
- Daniel has played 24.8 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) in 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, Daniel has won 27.3% of his return games and 80.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Daniel has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances (23 of 46) over his last five tournaments.
- Daniel has played 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.6 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Daniel has won 75.1% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 25.2% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Daniel has converted 56 of 114 (49.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard