Preview the Sebastian Ofner vs. Alexander Bublik match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of The Astana Open will see Sebastian Ofner and Alexander Bublik square off at National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena) on Saturday, September 30.
Bublik is +900 to win The Astana Open (fourth-best odds), and Ofner is +1800.
Ofner beat Marton Fucsovics 2-6, 6-2, 6-3 in the Round of 32 on Friday, which was his last match. Bublik lost his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Chengdu Open on September 21, 2023, to Marcos Giron (6-7, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Ofner Recent Performance
- Ofner has gone 3-3 in three tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Ofner has played an average of 28.3 games (25.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Ofner has won 69.9% of his games on serve, and 22.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ofner has converted 23 of 55 break points (41.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- Ofner has played 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.4 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Ofner has won 25% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 73.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ofner has converted 86 of 199 break points (43.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alexander Bublik Recent Performance
- In 12 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Bublik owns a match record of 4-12.
- Bublik has played 31 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last five tournaments, Bublik has won 80.3% of his service games and 19% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik has converted 37.0% of his break-point opportunities (20 of 54) over his last five tournaments.
- In 26 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Bublik has played an average of 26.5 games (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Bublik has won 18.3% of his return games and 79.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bublik has converted 57 of 148 break points (38.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard