Preview the Sebastian Ofner vs. Adrian Mannarino match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The right for a shot at the tournament title is up for grabs on Monday, when Sebastian Ofner takes on Adrian Mannarino in the semifinals of The Astana Open.
Mannarino has the second-best odds to win this event at +200, while Ofner has the third-best odds at +400.
Ofner knocked off Dominic Thiem 5-7, 6-4, 6-2 in the quarterfinals on Sunday, which was his previous match. Mannarino heads into this match after a two-set victory over Jurij Rodionov (6-1, 7-6) in his most recent match, which was on Sunday (in the quarterfinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Ofner Recent Performance
- The 27-year-old Ofner, who is looking for his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 3-3 so far this year on that surface.
- Through eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Ofner has played 28.3 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Ofner has won 69.9% of his games on serve, and 22.1% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Ofner has converted 23 of 55 (41.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Ofner has played 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.4 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Ofner has won 73.4% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 25% of his return games.
- Ofner has converted 43.2% of his break-point chances (86 of 199) over his last 15 tournaments.
Adrian Mannarino Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Mannarino owns a match record of 15-10.
- Mannarino has played 24.5 games per match (19.7 in best-of-three matches) in 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Mannarino has won 30% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 80.4% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Mannarino has converted 48 of 100 (48.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 35 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Mannarino has played an average of 24.5 games (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Mannarino has won 76.9% of his games on serve, and 26.4% on return.
- Mannarino has converted 105 of 227 break points (46.3%) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard