Preview the Sebastian Ofner vs. Alex Molcan match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 16 at the Generali Open includes a match between Sebastian Ofner and Alex Molcan at Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel.
Ofner has +1100 odds to win this tournament, while Molcan has +1800 odds.
His last time out, Ofner lost to Alexei Popyrin 4-6, 1-6 on July 26, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag. Molcan won his most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Luca van Assche (6-4, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Ofner vs. Alex Molcan H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ofner wins||Molcan wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Ofner||6-7, 6-0, 6-3|
Sebastian Ofner Recent Performance
- Ofner has come out on top in one tournament on clay this year, registering a 16-5 match record on that surface.
- Ofner has played 17 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.9 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Ofner has won 70.8% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 29.6% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Ofner has converted 44 of 98 (44.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Ofner has played an average of 25.4 games (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ofner has won 27% of his return games and 73.5% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Ofner has converted 90 of 192 (46.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Alex Molcan Recent Performance
- Molcan, who is still seeking his first clay-court tournament title this year, is 7-8 on clay in 2023.
- In seven matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Molcan has played an average of 25.7 games (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Molcan has won 17.3% of his return games and 70% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Molcan has converted 12 of 34 break points (35.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Molcan has played 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Molcan has won 72.3% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 24.1% of his return games.
- Molcan has converted 71 of 173 break points (41.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay