Preview the Sebastian Ofner vs. Frances Tiafoe match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sebastian Ofner’s Round of 64 match in the US Open against Frances Tiafoe is slated for Wednesday, August 30.
Ofner is +40000 to win the US Open. Tiafoe sits at +4000 to finish on top.
Ofner earned a four-set win over Nuno Borges (7-6, 3-6, 7-6, 6-4) in his last match, which was in the Round of 128 on Monday. Tiafoe is coming off a three-set victory in his last match in the Round of 128 on Monday, defeating Learner Tien 6-2, 7-5, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Ofner Recent Performance
- The 27-year-old Ofner, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 3-2 so far this year on that surface.
- Ofner has played 28.6 games per match (45.0 in best-of-five matches) in seven matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Ofner has won 25.0% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 71.0% of his service games.
- Ofner has converted 23 of 54 break points (42.6%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Ofner has played an average of 26.5 games (36.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Ofner has won 73.8% of his games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- Ofner has converted 43.4% of his break-point chances (86 of 198) over his last 15 tournaments.
Frances Tiafoe Recent Performance
- Tiafoe has played in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 13-8.
- Tiafoe has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.5 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Tiafoe has won 82.5% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 20.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tiafoe has converted 24 of 61 break points (39.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Tiafoe has played 25.1 games per match (32.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.3% of them.
- Tiafoe has won 84.1% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 23.3% of his return games.
- Tiafoe has converted 39.8% of his break-point chances (99 of 249) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard