Preview the Jelena Ostapenko vs. Elina Avanesyan match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 64 of the US Open, Jelena Ostapenko, the No. 21-ranked player, will clash with Elina Avanesyan (ranked No. 66).
Ostapenko is +6600 to win the US Open, while Avanesyan is +40000.
Ostapenko heads into the Round of 64 after her three-set victory over Jasmine Paolini (6-2, 4-6, 6-1) in the Round of 128 on Monday. Avanesyan earned a victory in three sets the last time she was in action (on Monday), 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 over Alize Cornet in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- Ostapenko has posted a 12-9 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Ostapenko has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.2 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Ostapenko has won 73.5% of her service games and 37.7% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Ostapenko has converted 59 of 132 (44.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Ostapenko has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.7 games per match.
- Ostapenko has won 70.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 39.3% of her return games.
- Ostapenko has converted 177 of 387 break points (45.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elina Avanesyan Recent Performance
- Avanesyan has a match record of 4-3 on hard courts this year.
- Through 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Avanesyan has played 22.0 games per match and won 53.8% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Avanesyan has won 50.3% of her return games and 58.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Avanesyan has converted 53.8% of her break-point opportunities (78 of 145) over her last five tournaments.
- Avanesyan has played 45 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.6 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Avanesyan has won 46.9% of her return games and 57.4% of her service games.
- Avanesyan has converted 143 of 270 break points (53.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard