Preview the Jelena Ostapenko vs. Danielle Collins match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jelena Ostapenko, the No. 16-ranked player, and Danielle Collins, the No. 43-ranked player, will come together on September 13 for a matchup in the Round of 16 of the San Diego Open.
Collins currently has the fourth-best odds to win the event at +800, while Ostapenko has the second-best odds at +700.
Ostapenko claimed a three-set win over Ekaterina Alexandrova (7-6, 6-7, 7-5) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Collins’ previous match was a two-set victory over Louisa Chirico (7-5, 6-0) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Danielle Collins H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ostapenko wins||Collins wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Ostapenko||7-5, 1-6, 7-5|
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Ostapenko, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 16-10 this year on that surface.
- Ostapenko has played 24.1 games per match in 13 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Ostapenko has won 65.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 42.2% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Ostapenko has converted 64 of 127 (50.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Ostapenko has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Ostapenko has won 68.8% of her games on serve, and 40.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 46.8% of her break-point opportunities (187 of 400) over her last 15 tournaments.
Danielle Collins Recent Performance
- Collins has taken part in 12 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 16-12.
- Collins has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.2 games per match.
- Collins has won 34.9% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 71.4% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Collins has converted 37 of 90 (41.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Collins has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Collins has won 69.6% of her games on serve, and 31.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Collins has converted 100 of 231 break points (43.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 13
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard