Preview the Jelena Ostapenko vs. Bernarda Pera match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the US Open will feature Jelena Ostapenko and Bernarda Pera competing on Friday, September 1 in New York, New York.
Ostapenko has +6600 odds to win this tournament, while Pera has +25000 odds.
In her previous match on Wednesday, Ostapenko defeated Elina Avanesyan in three sets (6-3, 5-7, 7-5) in the Round of 64. Pera won her last match, which was on Wednesday in the Round of 64, over Xiyu Wang (3-6, 7-6, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Bernarda Pera H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ostapenko wins||Pera wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- Ostapenko is 12-9 through nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Ostapenko has played 25.2 games per match in 13 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Ostapenko has won 37.7% of her return games and 73.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 44.7% of her break-point opportunities (59 of 132) in her past five tournaments.
- Ostapenko has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Ostapenko has won 70.9% of her games on serve, and 39.3% on return.
- Ostapenko has converted 177 of 387 break points (45.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Bernarda Pera Recent Performance
- Pera, who is still looking for her first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 9-10 on hard courts in 2023.
- Pera has played 23.3 games per match in eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Pera has won 69.0% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 30.3% of her return games.
- Pera has converted 21 of 60 break points (35.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Pera has played 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Pera has won 62.2% of her games on serve, and 35.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Pera has converted 97 of 222 break points (43.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard