Preview the Jelena Ostapenko vs. Karolina Pliskova match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Western & Southern Open will feature Jelena Ostapenko and Karolina Pliskova matching up on Tuesday, August 15 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Her previous time out, Ostapenko lost to Jennifer Brady 6-7, 6-0, 6-7 on August 7, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open. Pliskova lost in two sets the most recent time she played, 6-7, 2-6 versus Iga Swiatek in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open on August 9, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Karolina Pliskova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Ostapenko wins||Pliskova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|4||2||2||Pliskova||4-6, 7-5, 7-6|
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- Ostapenko has registered an 11-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 13 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Ostapenko has played 24.3 games per match and won 57.3% of them.
- Ostapenko has won 75.8% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 38.1% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Ostapenko has converted 58 of 133 (43.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Ostapenko has played 40 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.3 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Ostapenko has won 71.5% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 169 of 372 break points (45.4%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Karolina Pliskova Recent Performance
- Pliskova has a record of 17-9 on hard courts this year.
- Through seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Pliskova has played 23.0 games per match and won 46.6% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Pliskova has won 69.5% of her service games and 22.8% of her return games.
- Pliskova has converted 18 of 52 break points (34.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Pliskova has played 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Pliskova has won 70.1% of her games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Pliskova has converted 96 of 198 (48.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard