Preview the Alycia Parks vs. Belinda Bencic match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Alycia Parks and Belinda Bencic are on track to meet in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open at Stade Iga on August 9.
Bencic is +2800 to win the National Bank Open, while Parks is +10000.
Parks heads into the Round of 32 after her three-set win over Lauren Davis (7-5, 4-6, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Tuesday. Bencic is coming off a two-set win over Lucia Bronzetti (6-2, 6-3) in her last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 64).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alycia Parks Recent Performance
- Parks, who holds a 10-7 record in nine tournaments on hard courts this year, has claimed one tournament title on that surface.
- Through eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Parks has played 22.1 games per match and won 50.3% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Parks has won 71.9% of her service games and 26.3% of her return games.
- Parks has converted 15 of 46 break points (32.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Parks has played 21.0 games per match and won 45.3% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has won 22.4% of her return games and 66.5% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has converted 44 of 120 (36.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Bencic is 19-6 with two tournament victories.
- In 14 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Bencic has played an average of 21.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bencic has won 76.4% of her games on serve, and 35.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 42.3% of her break-point opportunities (52 of 123) over her last five tournaments.
- In 43 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Bencic has played an average of 20.6 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bencic has won 36.1% of her return games and 77.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 152 of 313 break points (48.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard