Preview the Alycia Parks vs. Lauren Davis match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the National Bank Open will see Alycia Parks and Lauren Davis go head to head at Stade Iga on Tuesday, August 8.
Parks has +15000 odds to win this tournament, while Davis has +20000 odds.
Parks heads into the Round of 64 after a two-set victory, 6-1, 6-2 over Cristina Bucsa in the qualifying round on Sunday. Davis was defeated in two sets the most recent time she competed, 1-6, 4-6 against Belinda Bencic in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open on August 2, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alycia Parks Recent Performance
- Parks, who has a 9-7 record in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, has notched one tournament title on that surface.
- Parks has played seven matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 21.0 games per match.
- Parks has won 21.4% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 71.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Parks has converted nine of 26 break points (34.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 24 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Parks has played 20.6 games per match and won 44.6% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has won 66.0% of her service games and 21.0% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has converted 38 of 100 (38.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Lauren Davis Recent Performance
- Davis has taken part in five tournaments on hard courts this year, and she is 14-5 with one tournament win.
- Davis has played 23.4 games per match in 11 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Davis has won 31.2% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 57.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Davis has converted 44.0% of her break-point opportunities (22 of 50) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Davis has played 21.1 games per match and won 51.7% of them.
- Davis has won 35.3% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 61.6% of her service games.
- Davis has converted 92 of 194 break points (47.4%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard