Preview the Alycia Parks vs. Anastasia Potapova match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Monday’s Round of 32 at the San Diego Open includes a matchup between Alycia Parks and Anastasia Potapova at Barnes Tennis Center.
Potapova is +2000 to win this tournament, while Parks is +3300.
Parks last competed at the US Open on August 29, 2023, where she lost to Daria Kasatkina (6-2, 4-6, 2-6) in the Round of 128. Potapova dropped her last match, in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 29, 2023, to Clara Tauson (6-7, 6-3, 3-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alycia Parks Recent Performance
- Parks has won one tournament on hard courts so far this year, registering an 11-10 record on that surface.
- Parks has played 10 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 24.2 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Parks has won 70.8% of her service games and 30.8% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Parks has converted 20 of 59 (33.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 26 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Parks has played an average of 21.1 games.
- Parks has won 63.1% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 25.5% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has converted 48 of 131 (36.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Anastasia Potapova Recent Performance
- Potapova, who has secured one hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 15-11 on hard courts in 2023.
- Potapova has played eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Potapova has won 55.8% of her games on serve, and 38.6% on return.
- Potapova has converted 32 of 69 break points (46.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Potapova has played 25 games per match and won 52.8% of them.
- Potapova has won 65% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 40.2% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Potapova has converted 190 of 443 (42.9%) break points on all surfaces.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard