Preview the Alycia Parks vs. Liudmila Samsonova match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the China Open is set for Sunday, with Liudmila Samsonova, the No. 22-ranked player, going up against Alycia Parks, the No. 43-ranked player.
Samsonova is +3300 to win the China Open, while Parks is +20000.
In Parks’ last competition, she lost to Ons Jabeur 2-6, 2-6 on September 19, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Abierto Guadalajara. Samsonova lost her last match, in the Round of 16 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 on September 26, 2023, to Ekaterina Alexandrova (4-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alycia Parks Recent Performance
- Parks has put up a 12-12 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament title.
- In 10 matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Parks has played an average of 24.6 games.
- Parks has won 63.2% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 32.4% of her return games.
- Parks has converted 37.5% of her break-point opportunities (24 of 64) in her past five tournaments.
- Parks has played 21.5 games per match in 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has won 27.8% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parks has converted 57 of 143 (39.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova is 19-12 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Samsonova has played 20.2 games per match in 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Samsonova has won 78.3% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 31.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 49 of 97 break points (50.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Samsonova has played an average of 21.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 74.2% of her games on serve, and 33.8% on return.
- Samsonova has converted 124 of 271 break points (45.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard