Preview the Diane Parry vs. Alize Cornet match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the Ladies Open Lausanne will feature Diane Parry and Alize Cornet playing for a ticket to the semifinals on Friday, July 28 in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Cornet is +550 to win the Ladies Open Lausanne (third-best odds), and Parry is +650.
Parry got a two-set win over Danka Kovinic (6-4, 7-5) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Cornet heads into this match following a three-set victory against Jil Teichmann (6-1, 1-6, 6-4) in her last match, which was on Thursday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Diane Parry Recent Performance
- The 20-year-old Parry, who is looking for her first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 2-3 this year on that surface.
- Parry has played eight matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.4 games per match.
- Parry has won 72.1% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 31.4% of her return games.
- Parry has converted 22 of 51 break points (43.1%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 22 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Parry has played an average of 21.1 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parry has won 30.8% of her return games and 65.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Parry has converted 44.0% of her break-point opportunities (40 of 91) over her last 15 tournaments.
Alize Cornet Recent Performance
- Cornet, who is still eyeing her first clay-court tournament win this year, is 3-5 on clay in 2023.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Cornet has played an average of 21.1 games.
- Cornet has won 35.9% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 65.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cornet has converted 43.0% of her break-point chances (37 of 86) over her last five tournaments.
- Cornet has played 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.4 games per match.
- Cornet has won 63.0% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 32.3% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cornet has converted 81 of 176 (46.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay