Preview the Diane Parry vs. Fiona Ferro match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Diane Parry and Fiona Ferro are scheduled to meet in the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne at Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne on July 25.
In her most recent action, Parry fell to Qinwen Zheng on July 19, 2023, 5-7, 6-3, 3-6 in the Round of 16 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open. Ferro dropped her last match, in the Round of 32 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open on July 18, 2023, to Maria Camila Osorio Serrano (6-7, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Diane Parry vs. Fiona Ferro H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Parry wins||Ferro wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Ferro||3-6, 6-2, 7-5|
Diane Parry Recent Performance
- Parry has gone 2-3 in matches through three tournaments on clay so far this year.
- In eight matches during her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Parry has played an average of 24.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Parry has won 72.1% of her games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Parry has converted 22 of 51 (43.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 22 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Parry has played 21.1 games per match and won 45.4% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Parry has won 30.8% of her return games and 65.9% of her service games.
- Parry has converted 44.0% of her break-point chances (40 of 91) over her last 15 tournaments.
Fiona Ferro Recent Performance
- Ferro, who is still eyeing her first clay-court tournament title this year, is 3-2 on clay in 2023.
- Ferro has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Ferro has won 56.6% of her games on serve, and 35.6% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ferro has converted 35 of 69 break points (50.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 26 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Ferro has played an average of 20.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Ferro has won 55.5% of her games on serve, and 34.8% on return.
- Ferro has converted 70 of 137 break points (51.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay