Preview the Tommy Paul vs. Daniil Medvedev match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tommy Paul and Daniil Medvedev are set to meet in the Round of 32 of the China Open at National Tennis Center on September 29.
Medvedev currently has the second-best odds to win the event at +350, while Paul has +4000 odds.
Paul’s most recent competition was in the Round of 16 of the US Open on September 3, 2023, when he fell 4-6, 3-6, 6-4, 4-6 to Ben Shelton. Medvedev is coming off a three-set loss in his previous match on September 10, 2023, in the finals of the US Open, 3-6, 6-7, 3-6 against Novak Djokovic.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tommy Paul vs. Daniil Medvedev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Paul wins||Medvedev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Medvedev||3-6, 6-1, 6-4, 6-3|
Tommy Paul Recent Performance
- Paul has gone 25-10 through 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Paul has played 16 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 28.7 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Paul has won 79.5% of his service games and 29.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 42.0% of his break-point opportunities (63 of 150) in his past five tournaments.
- In 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Paul has played an average of 28.1 games (25 in best-of-three matches).
- Paul has won 79.1% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.2% of his return games.
- Paul has converted 123 of 311 break points (39.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has taken part in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 39-6 with four tournament victories.
- Medvedev has played 21 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 28.5 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Medvedev has won 30% of his return games and 84.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 86 of 189 break points (45.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- Medvedev has played 61 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.3 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Medvedev has won 33% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 83.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 47.2% of his break-point chances (235 of 498) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard