Preview the Tommy Paul vs. Roman Safiullin match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Tommy Paul (No. 14) and Roman Safiullin (No. 60) is on tap for Wednesday, August 30 as part of the Round of 64 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Paul is +4000 to win the US Open. Safiullin is +40000 to finish on top.
In his last match on Monday, Paul defeated Stefano Travaglia in four sets (6-2, 6-3, 4-6, 6-1) in the Round of 128. Safiullin earned a victory in three sets the most recent time he played (on Monday), 6-4, 6-2, 6-0 over Marco Cecchinato in the Round of 128.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tommy Paul vs. Roman Safiullin H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Paul wins||Safiullin wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Tommy Paul Recent Performance
- Paul is 22-9 in nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Paul has played 29.3 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) in 15 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past five tournaments, Paul has won 80.7% of his service games and 26.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 40.8% of his break-point chances (51 of 125) in his past five tournaments.
- Paul has played 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.9 games per match (38.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Paul has won 79.4% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- Paul has converted 110 of 291 break points (37.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Roman Safiullin Recent Performance
- Safiullin is 5-10 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Through 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Safiullin has played 28.6 games per match (37.6 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.5% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Safiullin has won 78.7% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- Safiullin has converted 32 of 76 break points (42.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Safiullin has played an average of 25.1 games (37.6 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Safiullin has won 22.4% of his return games and 77.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Safiullin has converted 54 of 127 break points (42.5%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard