Preview the Tommy Paul vs. Ben Shelton match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tommy Paul, the No. 14-ranked player, and Ben Shelton, the No. 47-ranked player, will meet on September 3 for a match in the Round of 16 of the US Open.
Paul has +3300 odds to win this tournament, while Shelton has +10000 odds.
Paul enters the Round of 16 after his four-set win over Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (6-1, 6-0, 3-6, 6-3) in the Round of 32 on Friday. Shelton heads into this match following a four-set victory against Aslan Karatsev (6-4, 3-6, 6-2, 6-0) in his most recent match, which was on Friday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tommy Paul vs. Ben Shelton H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Paul wins||Shelton wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Paul||7-6, 6-3, 5-7, 6-4|
Tommy Paul Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Paul, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 25-9 this year on that surface.
- In 15 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Paul has played an average of 28.0 games (36.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Paul has won 80.4% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Paul has converted 60 of 136 (44.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Paul has played an average of 27.8 games (37.9 in best-of-five matches).
- Paul has won 79.4% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 26.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 40.4% of his break-point chances (120 of 297) over his last 15 tournaments.
Ben Shelton Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court tournaments this year, Shelton holds a match record of 8-10.
- Shelton has played 29.5 games per match (43.5 in best-of-five matches) in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Shelton has won 82.4% of his games on serve, and 12.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Shelton has converted 14 of 42 break points (33.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 21 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Shelton has played an average of 28.0 games (41.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Shelton has won 15.4% of his return games and 78.3% of his service games.
- Shelton has converted 41.4% of his break-point chances (41 of 99) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, September 3
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard