Preview the Tommy Paul vs. Stefano Travaglia match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the venue where Tommy Paul and Stefano Travaglia will clash on Monday in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Travaglia is +50000 to win this tournament, while Paul is +6600.
Paul last competed at the Western & Southern Open on August 17, 2023, where he lost to Carlos Alcaraz (6-7, 7-6, 3-6) in the Round of 16. Travaglia won in three sets the most recent time he competed (on Saturday), 6-7, 6-4, 6-1 over Arthur Cazaux in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Tommy Paul vs. Stefano Travaglia H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Paul wins||Travaglia wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||3||0||Paul||7-5, 4-6, 6-2|
Tommy Paul Recent Performance
- Paul is 22-9 in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Paul has played 29.3 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) in 15 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Paul has won 26.6% of his return games and 80.7% of his service games.
- Paul has converted 51 of 125 break points (40.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 37 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Paul has played 26.9 games per match (38.8 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.9% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Paul has won 79.4% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Paul has converted 110 of 291 (37.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Stefano Travaglia Recent Performance
- Travaglia has played nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 19.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Travaglia has won 75.0% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Travaglia has converted eight of 17 break points (47.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 24 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Travaglia has played an average of 21.5 games (42.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Travaglia has won 17.6% of his return games and 71.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Travaglia has converted 40.9% of his break-point chances (27 of 66) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard