Preview the Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Fiona Crawley match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, the No. 98-ranked player, and Fiona Crawley will meet on August 29 for a match in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Crawley currently has +50000 odds to win the event, while Pavlyuchenkova also has +50000 odds.
Her most recent time out, Pavlyuchenkova fell to Danielle Collins 3-6, 1-6 on August 15, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open. Crawley heads into this match following a two-set victory over Kimberly Birrell (6-3, 6-3) in her most recent match, which was on Saturday (in the qualifying round).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performance
- Pavlyuchenkova is 1-5 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 21.5 games per match in 13 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Pavlyuchenkova has won 42.6% of her return games and 63.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pavlyuchenkova has converted 58 of 128 break points (45.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 28 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.0 games per match.
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 62.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 38.0% of her return games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has converted 46.6% of her break-point chances (102 of 219) over her last 15 tournaments.
Fiona Crawley Recent Performance
- Crawley has played one match over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 14.0 games per match.
- Crawley has won 0.0% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 28.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Crawley has converted zero of four break points (0.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Crawley has played one match in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 14.0 games per match.
- Crawley has won 28.6% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 0.0% of her return games.
- Crawley has converted 0.0% of her break-point chances (zero of four) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard