Preview the Jessica Pegula vs. Anna Blinkova match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the China Open will see Jessica Pegula and Anna Blinkova square off at National Tennis Center on Tuesday, October 3.
Pegula currently has the fifth-best odds to win the competition at +1000, while Blinkova has +12500 odds.
Pegula last competed at the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 on September 30, 2023, where she lost to Veronika Kudermetova (5-7, 1-6) in the finals. Blinkova is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the Round of 64 on Friday, beating Donna Vekic 6-3, 7-5.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jessica Pegula vs. Anna Blinkova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Pegula wins||Blinkova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula, who holds a 30-9 record in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, has clinched one tournament victory on that surface.
- Pegula has played 20.7 games per match in 18 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Pegula has won 75% of her service games and 42.2% of her return games.
- Pegula has converted 52.3% of her break-point chances (78 of 149) in her past five tournaments.
- Pegula has played 54 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- Pegula has won 42.8% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 70.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula has converted 240 of 477 break points (50.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Anna Blinkova Recent Performance
- Blinkova, who is still seeking her first hard-court tournament title this year, holds a record of 10-13 on hard courts in 2023.
- Blinkova has played 20.9 games per match in seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Blinkova has won 56.9% of her games on serve, and 28.4% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Blinkova has converted 21 of 52 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Blinkova has played 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.4 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Blinkova has won 35.9% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Blinkova has converted 110 of 263 (41.8%) break points on all surfaces.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard