Preview the Jessica Pegula vs. Jelena Ostapenko match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jessica Pegula, the No. 4-ranked player, and Jelena Ostapenko, the No. 17-ranked player, will come together on October 3 for a match in the Round of 16 of the China Open.
Pegula has the fifth-best odds to win the competition at +1000, while Ostapenko has +2000 odds.
Pegula got a three-set win over Anna Blinkova (6-7, 6-2, 6-1) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Ostapenko picked up a walkover win over Linda Noskova at the China Open in her most recent scheduled match.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jessica Pegula vs. Jelena Ostapenko H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Pegula wins||Ostapenko wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Pegula||6-2, 2-6, 7-5|
Jessica Pegula Recent Performance
- Pegula has won one tournament on hard courts so far this year, registering a 30-9 record on that surface.
- Through 18 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Pegula has played 20.7 games per match and won 58.7% of them.
- Pegula has won 75% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 42.2% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Pegula has converted 78 of 149 (52.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 54 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Pegula has played an average of 21.3 games.
- Pegula has won 70.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 42.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula has converted 50.3% of her break-point chances (240 of 477) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- Ostapenko has played in 13 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 20-12.
- Through 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Ostapenko has played 23.9 games per match and won 51.8% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Ostapenko has won 42.9% of her return games and 60.6% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Ostapenko has converted 65 of 122 (53.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- Ostapenko has played 23.3 games per match in 40 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Ostapenko has won 67.9% of her games on serve, and 41.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 186 of 394 break points (47.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard